Valaisian sauna village was designed with great attention to detail and incorporates a variety of local building materials like slate and weathered timber. Explore the village and its range of saunas, and experience the region’s unique charm and traditions.
- a traditional Spycher ( a converted barn with herbal sanarium 70°C)
- a village well with thermal water and a typical village cafe offering refreshing drinks
- a Swiss Chalet (Finnish sauna 90°C)
- a rustic Valaisian farmhouse (steam bath 48°C)
- a stone mill (stone sauna 40°C) with mill wheel and glacial pond
The adjacent outdoor area allows you to enjoy nature during all four seasons and offers enough space to breathe in enough fresh altitude mountain air. A massage parlor for treatments and a cozy relaxation area in Valaisian ambiance provide the necessary relaxation.