The Roman-Irish bath offers one of antiquity’s most pleasurable and deeply relaxing nude bathing rituals. Bathers pass through a series of eleven stations, including saunas, steam baths, and thermal pools heated to different temperatures. This gradually brings the body up to a healthy level of perspiration and then gently cools it down again. After a final cleansing, the ritual concludes with a soap-brush massage. Afterwards, you can lie back and relax, wrapped in warm, fluffy towels. By the end of this two-hour bathing ritual, you are sure to have completely forgotten the stresses of everyday life!
- Cleansing shower (5 min.)
- Tepidarium – warm-air bath, approx. 54 °C (15 min.)
- Laconium – hot-air bath, approx. 68 °C (5 min.)
- Aromaticum – soap-brush massage (10 min.)
- Self-exfoliation (10 min.)
- Caldarium – steam bath, approx. 48 °C (5 Min.)
- Ying steam bath, approx. 48 °C (5 Min.)
- Aqualbad – jacuzzi, approx. 34°C (15 min.)
- Yang thermal bath, approx. 28°C (5 min.)
- Frigidarium – cold-water bath, approx. 12 °C (1 min.)
- Silencium – relaxation room (30 min.