The Roman-Irish bath offer one of antiquity’s most pleasurable and deeply relaxing nude bathing rituals. Bathers pass through a series of eleven stations, including saunas, steam baths and thermal pools heated to different temperatures. This gradually brings the body up to healthy level of perspiration and then gently cools it down again. After a final cleansing, the ritual concludes with a soap-brush massage. Afterwards you can lie back and relax, wrapped in warm, fluffy towels. By the end of this two-hour bathing ritual, you are sure to have completely forgotten the stresses of everyday life!
- Cleansing shower (5 min.)
- Tepidarium – warm-air bath, approx. 54 °C (15 min.)
- Laconium – hot-air bath, approx. 68 °C (5 min.)
- Aromaticum – soap-brush massage (10 min.)
- Self-exfoliation (10 min.)
- Caldarium – steam bath, approx. 48 °C (5 Min.)
- Ying steam bath, approx. 48 °C (5 Min.)
- Aqualbad – jacuzzi, approx. 34°C (15 min.)
- Yang thermal bath, approx. 28°C (5 min.)
- Frigidarium – cold-water bath, approx. 12 °C (1 min.)
- Silencium – relaxation room (30 min.